Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Time to Laugh or A Time to Cry?







After church this morning I changed into something more comfortable. Tom and I went to lunch at Zios. On the way home, I looked down at the floor board to make sure the left over Italian food was still upright and this is what I saw. I had a HUGE laugh but Tom said, "This either means you have too many shoes or you really need glasses."
I remember years ago a very old, sweet, blue-haired English teacher at Clark who came to school one day wearing two different shoes. Wow! Now it has happened to me.
I am calling about the glasses this week.

4 comments:

Yarbrough's said...

I laughed out loud as I read this, and it takes a lot to make me do that. But you know, I didn't notice you had two different shoes on in the picture until I read what you wrote...maybe I'll get an eye appointment too.
Stehle

Judy said...

It happens to everyone. Sometimes the two shoes are differnt colors. Ask how I know about that.

CJ said...

Ditto

and

Ditto

Dijea said...

I've done this too. Shoot, I've done it more than once and the first time I was working at Saks Fifth Ave - hows that for going to work there with one blue shoe and one black shoe.

If I hadn't had a counter between me and the rest of the store, I would have had to quit.